Installation of SpeedBox1 for BROSE
Installation of SpeedBox1 for BROSE:
1. Turn your electric bike off.
2. Disconnect and remove the battery from the electric bike.
3. Remove all essential parts to get access to the motor.
4. Cut the cables from the engine to the speed sensor and strip them.
5. Connect the cables to the appropriate SpeedBox connectors according to the colours indicated.
6. Assemble the engine back to its original state.
7. Connect the battery back into your electric bike.
8. Turn your electric bike on.
When using an electric bicycle, there are many additional hazards that do not occur during normal cycling. When using SpeedBox or SpeedBox2 products, the electric bicycle also does not meet the requirements of EN 15194 + A1, when the power of the auxiliary electric drive is not reduced or interrupted when reaching a speed of 25 km/h or more. Before installing and before any use of the SpeedBox or SpeedBox2 products, make sure that their use is not in conflict with the laws of the country in which you intend to use your electric bicycle.
In the EU Member States, an electric bicycle with a SpeedBox or SpeedBox2 installed is considered a small motorcycle, which may entail the obligation to use a helmet, take out damage liability insurance (or other similar insurance), the registration of such a vehicle (including the location of the registration mark), including the necessity to hold the appropriate driving license, when the electric bicycle is operated on the road.
The producer assumes no responsibility for damages caused by using the SpeedBox and SpeedBox2 products.
Electric bike equipped by products SpeedBox or SpeedBox2 not allowed to use on roads, bike paths and public spaces.
An electric bike equipped by SpeedBox or SpeedBox2 products can be used solely on your own property and entirely at your own risk.